Want to get ahead in life?
Looking for a job on the mines?
Join Bostech Drilling Australia now and commence/advance your career in drilling.
With over 25 years success in the mining industry, Bostech offers a positive entry into this highly competitive area.
Bostech are currently seeking a passionate, driven individual who is interested in heavy manual work. The position would suit a fit, energetic and mechanically minded person to complement our existing work teams.
The right candidate will be provided with the training to progress within the company to a highly trained driller.
Key Aspects of the job
- FIFO/DIDO role ex-Perth.
- Offsiding on aircore and RAB rigs
- Working within both mine camp and remote self- managed camp conditions
- Travel to various remote locations within Australia
- Competitive rates
- All travel, accommodation and meals provided
- Able to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol screen
- Ability to work in a small, hard-working team environment
- Be physically fit and not afraid of hard work
- A commitment to day to day safety and comply with our HSE management system
- Demonstrate an interest in mechanical equipment and components
- Hold a current police clearance or be able to obtain one
- An ambition to progress from offsiding to drilling
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Recent Offsiding experience
- Cert II in drilling operations
- Previous work in a mechanical trade
- HR Licence
- First Aid certificate
- 4WD training