We offer a superior service with competitive drill pricing and best performance with expert
RC Drillers in the drilling industry. With a variety of new drilling methods on offer and negotiable payment options available, we are able to provide you with the most efficient, cost effective and safest drilling possible.
- With the current tough economic times we understand that the clients need the best possible service at the lowest possible rate, with no compromise to safety. With this mentality we have innovated a number of cost saving practices that will benefit our clients with highly competitive drill rates.
- Allow us to provide our clients with an efficient, high production, RC Rig, giving our clients an affordable, safe and reliable service at very competitive rates, with fully Automated Rod Handler. The support vehicle is setup with all safety precautions considered. Hydraulically operated Rod Bin for easy hands free operation and fold down stairs with safety rails plus storage areas all mounted on 8×8 modern Mercedes trucks. The booster is mounted on the Rig to increase the performance whilst drilling grade control.
- There is a hydraulic operated cyclone mounted onto side of Rig with a quality cone splitter sampling system, hands free breakout system and double air spanners.
- The engineering department has switched the main feed cylinder around to increase the pullback capacity and allowing us to run a low pressure hydraulic operating system to reduce the stress and the risk component or hydraulic failure.
- Upgrading the drill head and Blow back Blow Down system advantages are, by adjusting the Hose running position has produced a smooth sample flow and less wear and tear on the gear, the changes to the hose support system has reduced the risk of driller interaction by having the hose travel placement well away from the personnel.
- The modified, compact and light weight Jib crane with all safety features also adds the overall safety considerations.
- Our large scale RC Rig, a Schramm 450, has a capability of drilling a 5’’ dia hole to a depth of 300 meters.