Have you been wanting to get a job on the mines?
Join Bostech Drilling Australia and commence your career in drilling.
With over 25 years success in the mining industry, Bostech offers a positive entry into this highly competitive area.
Bostech are currently seeking a driven individual who is interested in heavy manual work. The position would suit a fit, energetic and mechanically minded person to complement our existing work teams.
You will be provided with the training to progress your career.
Key Aspects of the job
- FIFO/DIDO role ex-Perth.
- 12 hour days with very competitive rates
- Attractive daily bonuses offered as you progress within the company
- All travel, accommodation and meals provided
- Offsiding on aircore and RAB rigs
- Working within both mine camp and remote self- managed camp conditions
- Travel to various remote locations within Australia
- Able to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol screen
- Ability to work in a small, hard-working team environment
- Be physically fit and ready for hard work
- A commitment to safety
- Demonstrate an interest in mechanical equipment and components
- Hold a current police clearance or be able to obtain one
- An ambition to progress from offsiding to becoming a driller
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Previous work in a mechanical trade
- HR Licence
- First Aid certificate
- 4WD training
Please submit your resume to or call 08 92504252 for more information.